AJK Medical College Jobs 2023 has been announced for the following faculty staff through an advertisement. If you are looking for Jobs in AJK Medical College then, there is a good news for you. Get latest updates on Teaching Staff Jobs in AJK from our website to apply today. AJK Medical College requires services of well-qualified, experienced, and motivated professionals from across the AJK valley. Both Male/Female candidates who meet this criteria are eligible to apply. The Job description, eligibility criteria, age, qualification, domicile, salary and experience prescribed for the vacant posts are outlined against each position in the below advertisement. Interested candidates are advised to review the attached job ad online thoroughly before applying for desired post.
We collect New Jobs in Pakistan updates from National Job Portal (njp.gov.pk) and local newspapers such as daily Dawn, Jang, Express, Khabrain, Nawaiwaqt, The News, The Nation, and Mashriq News to provide you latest jobs updates on daily basis.
AJK Medical College Jobs 2023 Advertisement Details
|16 December, 2023
|Azad Jammu & Kashmir Medical College
|Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu & Kashmir
|30 December, 2023
|PKR, 60,000 – 70,000
|Prof. Mulazim Hussain Bukhari, Principle Azad Jammu & Kashmir Medical College Muzaffarabad
Vacancies Details of AJK Medical College Jobs 2023
|Professor Forensic Medicine
|Professor Community Medicine
- The age limit is 35 to 35 year old for this job. Age relaxation shall be granted as per Government’s recruitment policy.
- Bachelor’s to Master’s degree from HEC recognized institute/university is required for this opening.
- Minimum 02 year to 10 year relevant filed experience is required.
Note: Experience candidates shall be preferred.
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 60,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 70,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Jobs in AJK Medical College?
- Applicants should send their applications along with attested copies of the following documnets (educational certificates/degree/diplomas/experience certificates, CV, covering letter and 4x attested photographs at the this address: Prof. Mulazim Hussain Bukhari, Principle Azad Jammu & Kashmir Medical College Muzaffarabad.
- These recruitment are contract based as per Contract Policy 2006 of Govt of AJK for an initial period of 03 years (extendable) or as specified by Govt. subsequently.
- All the posts will be hired on merit basis and preference shall be given to AJK citizens.
- Selected candidates will have to abide by the rules and regulations of PM&DC and the institution.
- The appointment during the period of contract will be liable to termination on 30 days prior notice on either side or on payment of one month pay in lieu thereof without assigning any reason.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The appointee can join the college after receiving the offer letter from the Principal Office within prescribed period.
- If he/she fails to join due to any reason within specified period of time, the next in merit list will be appointed.
- Accommodation shall not be given.
- The selected applicant must be physically present in the college/hospital on duty for minimum of 06 hours on every working day.
- Any duration less than 06 hours a day will be calculated as part time faculty as per PM&DC rules. Which is not permissible under prevailing rules, therefore such faculty members will be marked absent from duty for that day.
AJK Medical College Jobs 2023 Advertisement
How Can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job following how to apply procedure given in this post or read the job advertisement online
Is Domicile required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is mandatory for these positions.
TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible to candidates for test or interview.
Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, incomplete applications shall not be accepted for selection procedure.
Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.