BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission has advertised job positions in various departments located in Quetta, Makran, Kalat, Naseerabad, Zhob, and Sibi in Balochistan, Pakistan. The following vacancies are available:
Table of Contents
- Lecturer Mathematics
- Lecturer Geography
- Lecturer Home Economics
- Lecturer Sociology
- Lecturer Bio Chemistry
- Lecturer Computer
- Lecturer Political Science
- Lecturer IT
- Lecturer Chemistry
- Lecturer Urdu
- Lecturer History
- Lecturer Psychology
- Lecturer Environmental Science
- Lecturer Pakistan Studies
- Lecturer Commerce
- Lecturer Philosophy
- Development Officer
- Lecturer Physics
- Lecturer English Literature
- Lecturer English Linguistics
- Lecturer Zoology
- Lecturer Economics
- Lecturer Statistics
These positions are available in the Colleges Higher & Technical Education Department, Health Department, Local Government & Rural Development Department.
Candidates with a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification can apply for these positions. The closing date for applications is 5 May 2023 or as stated in the newspaper advertisement.
To apply for the latest Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC job opportunities, interested individuals are advised to read the complete advertisement online and follow the instructions provided. These job openings present excellent career prospects in the field of Management and others in the government sector.
|Date Posted||22 March, 2023|
|Last Date||05 May, 2023|
|Department||BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission|
|Location||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Qualification||Bachelor | Master | BS|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Management Jobs|
BPSC Latest Jobs Vacancies 2023
|Sr No||Name of Post|
How to apply for latest BPSC Jobs 2023?
The application process for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above through the Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) requires the following steps:
- All applicants must submit their applications online via the BPSC website at www.bpsc.gob.pk.
- Hard copies of online applications are not required.
- Applicants who do not have access to the internet may submit their applications on the prescribed form by hand or by mail to the Balochistan Public Service Commission in Quetta.
- The application form, available on the BPSC website, must be filled out with detailed particulars in accordance with the prescribed conditions for the post applied for.
- At the time of Screening/Written Test, candidates must bring their original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan), and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate/Roll no slip.
- Original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) will be accepted as valid documents. Candidates must keep the original T.R and not send it to the BPSC office in advance.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000 for BPS-18 and Rs. 600 for BPS-17& BPS-16. Candidates are required to deposit the amount in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan only in the province of Balochistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM.FEE RECEIPT BPSC with incorporating the relevant RCO/District-wise Code in Challan.
- The RCO/District-wise code is available on the official website of the BPSC at www.bpsc.gob.pk.