COD Jhelum Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement: Central Ordnance Depot COD published an announcement on its new jobs in Jhelum on 30 October, 2023. We have collected this Central Ordnance Depot Jhelum Jobs advertisement from daily Nation News.
Central Ordnance Depot COD is seeking applications from hardworking, committed and experienced professionals on prescribed application form. Eligible candidates may apply for the following positions Data Entry Operator Deo, Store Keeper, Upper Division Clerk, Assistant Store Keeper and Stoneman. Interested applicants should submit their applications for the mentioned above vacancies before the last date 13th November, 2023. Below on this page, we have described how to apply process and eligibility criteria for these posts.
COD Jhelum Jobs 2023 New Vacancies
|Posted On||30 October, 2023|
|Last Date||14 November, 2023|
|Organization||Central Ordnance Depot COD|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Package||PKR, 30000 – 50000 Est..|
|Employment Type||Permanent/ Contract base|
- Data Entry Operator
- Store Keeper
- Upper Division Clerk
- Assistant Store Keeper
Treding Jobs in Pakistan
- COD Karachi Jobs 2023 | Central Ordnance Depot – Apply Now
- NICVD Jobs 2023 | www.nicvd.org Application Form
- Join Pakistan Coast Guard 2023 Application Form www.pakistancoastguards.gov.pk
- BPSC Jobs Advertisement 14 2023 Online Apply
- [20350+Vacancies] HEC Invigilator Jobs 2023 Online Application Form etc.hec.gov.pk
- HEC Jobs Invigilator 2023 Application Form at etc.hec.gov.pk
- Divisional Public School Vehari Jobs 2023
- PKLI Jobs 2023 Online Apply www.pkli.org.pk
- Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- NAB Jobs 2023 | National Accountability Bureau Application Form
- Gender: Both Male/Female
- Skills Recruitment: Management
- Age Limit: 18 years to 28 years old.
- Education: Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | BS
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 50,000 PKR (est.)
How to Apply for COD Jhelum Jobs?
- Application alongwith attested photo copies of CNIC and domicile, Educational/experience certificate and postal order of Rs. 100/- in the name of Comdt COD Kala Jhelum should be reached in address given below within 15 days after publication of advertisement and title of applied post.
- home address and cell number should be clearly mentioned in application.
- Govt Employees should apply through proper channel and copy of NOC should also be attached with application.
- Preference will be given to Casual depot employees, if they fulfil requisite service criteria.
- Candidate can apply for only one post. Application for more than 1 x post will be rejected.
- Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only short listed/suitable candidates will be called for test/interview. Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of test/interview
- No TA/DAis admissible for testinterview.
- According to Government policy, 10% special quota for women, 5% for non-Muslim/minorities and 2% for disable persons are also reserved.
Last Date: The last date to apply for COD Jhelum Jobs is 17-11-2023.