Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 Download Form: Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi has announced latest jobs through daily Nawaiwaqt News and last date to apply for teaching and non-teaching vacancies at FJWU is 26th June, 2023.
FJWU is hiring male/female applicants from Punjab, Pakistan to fill the following situations vacant of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Deputy Director, Deputy Treasurer, Assistant Controller of Examination, Assistant Accounts, Hostel Warden, Security Guard, Driver, Child Attendant, Sanitary Worker, and Naib Qasid.
Interested candidates who want to apply must meet with prescribed eligibility criteria. Both genders are welcome to apply for new employment at www.fjwu.edu.pk.
Eligibility criteria, application form, application procedure and general TORs can be seen below along with job advertisement.
Fatima Jinnah Women University FJWU Jobs 2023 Download Form
|Posted On||14 June, 2023|
|Last Date||26 June, 2023|
|Department||Fatima Jinnah Women University FJWU|
|Qualification||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Management Jobs|
- Assistant Accounts
- Assistant Controller of Examination
- Assistant Professor
- Child Attendant
- Deputy Director
- Deputy Treasurer
- Hostel Warden
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Security Guard
- Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2023
- Exim Bank Islamabad Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- National Health Services Ministry Jobs
Fatima Jinnah Women University Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Both Females & Males applicants can apply.
- Management skills are required for new hiring.
- Minimum age: 25 Years
- Maximum age: 55 Years
- Relevant education is preferred for each vacant post.
- Minimum: 03 Years
- Maximum: 15 Years
Minimum Monthly Salary: 30,000 PKR (EST.)
Maximum Monthly Salary: 150,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for FJWU Jobs 2023?
- Download application form from https://jobs.fjwu.edu.pk/ and send complete applications to university before the deadline.
- The FJWU reserves the rights to increase/ decrease the number of vacancies, not to fill any one, withhold, the appointment against any advertised job posts or accept/ reject any application without conveying any reason.
- It’s advisable to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Updated CVs
- Educational Certificate
- Experienced Certificate
- Latest Passport-Size Photographs
Address: Deputy Registrar, Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.
Last Date: The deadline to apply for FJWU Jobs is 26-06-2023.