FBR Jobs 2023 Online Apply Latest Advertisement – www.fbr.gov.pk: Latest Jobs in FBR has been announced by Federal Board of Revenue through its official jobs portal www.fbr.gov.pk. We have collected this FBR Jobs advertisement from Daily Nawaiwaqt. The Federal Board of Revenue is seeking applications from qualified, hardworking, committed and result-oriented Pakistani Nationals on prescribed application form. Both males/females candidates from all over the Pakistan are eligible to apply for mentioned below vacant posts. Eligible applicants should submit their applications before the deadline mentioned on FBR career advertisement. From below you can obtain information about vacant posts, eligibility criteria, application procedure and estimated salary.
FBR Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement | Application Form
|Posted On||19 October, 2023|
|Last Date||03 November, 2023|
|Department||Federal Board of Revenue|
|Region||Federal Capital Islamabad|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||PKR, 100,000 – 2-0,000.est|
- Social Management Specialist
- Assistant Supervisor
- Rpm Operator
More Jobs in Pakistan:
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) in Pakistan formerly named as Central Board of Revenue, is a Federal Law Enforcement Agency in Pakistan. Its main role it to investigating tax-related corruptions/crimes such as tax evasion and fraud, as well as suspicious buildup of means and money laundering in the country. Moreover, the FBR is in charge of regulating the tax collection in Pakistan.
FBR Jobs Eligibility Criteria
|Gender Required:||Both Male/Female can apply|
|Skills Required:||Management, Administration|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 40 Years |
Maximum age: 50 Years
|Education Required:||Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | MS | BS|
|Experience:||Minimum: 08 Years Maximum: 10 Years|
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 100,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 200,000 PKR (EST.)
FBR Jobs Benefits
- Healthcare accommodations
- Training under experts
- Children’s scholarships
- Skills polishing
- Handsome salary
How to Apply for FBR Jobs 2023?
- The eligible candidates are advised to apply online through National Jobs Portal at their link https://njp.gov.pk. No manual or hard copy of application will be accepted by any office. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply online for each post separately.
- Vacancies shall be filled by appointment of persons domiciled in the respective Province or Region of each Office strictly in accordance with Civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973 and instructions issued by the Establishment Division from time to time.
- Candidate, once appointed in the respective offices of Directorate General of NNDA (Customs) shall not be transferred to other formations of Customs Department.
- Candidates will be required to bring original documents (Educational, Domicile and Experience Certificate etc.) along with one set of all attested copies of documents at the time of interview.
- Screening test will be conducted as per Recruitment Policy of the Federal Government.
10% quota for women, 5% quota for minorities (non-Muslims) and 2% quota for disabled persons shall also be strictly observed as per Government instructions. Disabled persons will have to submit a Disability Certificate from Medical Assessment Board under the Ministry of Human Rights (Council on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities), Islamabad at the time of interview.
- The Directorate General of NNDA (Customs), Islamabad reserves the right not to fill any vacancy or to reduce/increase the number of vacancies, if the circumstances so warrant at the time of final selection.
- The candidates working in Public Sector Departments/Organizations shall have to submit Departmental Permission Certificates from the respective employers at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to participate in interview.
- In addition to 05 years general upper age limit relaxation by the Government, further upper age relaxation shall be restricted upto the following categories of candidates, as per relevant Rules/Policy of the Federal Government:-
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Ex-FATA, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government.
Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government. (ii) Released or Retired Officers/ Persons of the Armed Forces of Pakistan
(iii) Government Servants, who have completed at least 02 years continuous government service on the closing date for receipt of applications
(iv) Disabled persons.
(v) Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant, who died
while in service
- Age relaxation admissible: 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less. 10 years, upto the age of 55 years
- Minimum and Maximum age shall be calculated on the closing date for receipt of applications. 11. Information provided in the online Application Form will be verified. In case of any false or forged information, the Directorate General of NNDA (Customs), Islamabad reserves the right to cancel candidature of any candidate at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview. All the candidates will be allowed to appear in the test/interview on provisional basis, subject to detailed scrutiny of their eligibility as per relevant criteria.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- The candidates may apply online on or before 03.11.2023.
- Applications received after 03.11.2023 will not be entertained.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates are required to mention the name of post clearly in the subject line of an email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test/interview.
Address: BR House, Constitution Avenue Islamabad, Pakistan
Last Date: The last date to for submission of applications is 03-11-2023.
FBR Contact Info
Contact Number • 051 111 772 772
Email • firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website • www.fbr.gov.pk
Headquarter • 3rd Floor FBR House, Constitution Avenue, G-5, Islamabad
FBR Jobs Advertisement 2023
FAQs about FBR Jobs
What is the last date for this to submit Applications?
The last date for submission of applications is 3rd November, 2023.
How can I apply for Jobs in FBR?
If you’re interested to apply then, email your Resume to FBR.
If you’re interested then, email your emails to FBR.
Yes, Female applicants are eligible to apply for this application.
Is FBR a government or private?
Federal Board of Revenue FBR is a government institution in Pakistan.
What is the age limit for FBR?
The age limit for FBR Jobs in Pakistan varies based on the positions but most of the pots have an age limit of 50 years.
What is FBR salary in Pakistan?
Salaries at FBR is varies based on the positions, each post has a specific salary and perks.
What degree is required for FBR?
For each post, eligibility criteria of qualification is different, at least you have bachelor’s degree to apply for FBR Job.