Government College of Technology Jobs 2023 has been announced in Punjab through an advertisement on 19 October 2023. If you are looking forward to Government College of Technology Jobs in Pakistan then you are at right page. We have placed complete details about vacant positions, and application procedure below. Job official advertisement is attached below. Applications are invited from hardworking, qualified, committed Male/Female candidates on prescribed application form for the following positions. Interested applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria should submit their applications before the last date. We have updated details regarding salary, age requirements, qualifications, domicile requirements, and eligibility criteria on this page.
Government College of Technology Jobs 2023 Application Form
|Posted On||19 October, 2023|
|Last Date||17 October, 2023|
|Department||Government College of Technology|
|Job Location||Kot Adu|
|Salary||PKR, 40,000 – 80,000 Est.|
|Education||Middle | Bachelor | Master | Phd|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Visiting Faculty
- Assistant Professor
- Chief Instructor
- Lab Technology
- Instructor Chinese Language
More Jobs in Pakistan:
- Pak Army EME Center Quetta Cantt Jobs 2023 (October 19, 2023)
- PPSC Jobs Advertisement 20/2023 Apply Online (October 19, 2023)
- Civil Aviation Authority PCAA Jobs 2023 – Online Apply at www.caapakistan.com.pk (October 19, 2023)
- NAB Jobs 2023 | National Accountability Bureau Application Form (October 19, 2023)
- Fazaia Inter College Bholari Jobs 2023 | Application Form (October 19, 2023)
- Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2023 Advertisement (October 18, 2023)
- PKLI Jobs 2023 Online Apply www.pkli.org.pk (October 18, 2023)
- Anti Terrorism Court Lahore Jobs 2023 Advertisement (October 17, 2023)
- Divisional Public School Vehari Jobs 2023 (October 17, 2023)
Government College of Technology Jobs Eligibility Criteria
|Gender Required:||Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply.|
|Skills Required:||Teaching, Driving|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 20 Years|
Maximum age: 55 Years
|Education Required:||Middle | Bachelor | Master | Phd|
|Experience Required:||Minimum: 1 Year of Experience|
Maximum: 5 Years of Experience
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 40,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 80,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Government College of Technology Jobs 2023?
- The services of the following Teaching Staff (domiciled in Punjab) for B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering Technology program are required on visiting basis at Govt. College of Technology Kot Addu.
- Walk-in-interviews shall be held as per following schedule. The authority reserves the right to increase/decrease or cancel any post without any reason..
- Please bring original testimonials along with one set of attested photocopies of testimonials, CNIC and domicile etc along with one photograph.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for walk-in-interview.
ONLY for NON-Teaching Post:
- No soft form (email etc.) and incomplete applications shall be processed.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
- The authority reserves right not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post.
- Applications for Driver alongwith CV, attested photocopies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of CNIC & driving license, one recent fotograph, should reach below mentioned address latest by 27-Oct-2023 (Friday) office hours.
PRINCIPAL, GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, KOT ADDU Address: Govt. College of Technology, 7-Km Sanawan Road, Lal Meer, Kot Addu.
Contact # 0304-8884348
Last Date: The last date to for submission of applications is 27-10-2023.
Government College of Technology Jobs 2023 Advertisement
How can I apply for this Govt jobs?
Application procedure is described on this page, read it carefully and submit your application before the last date.
Is Domicile required?
Yes, Domicile is required for this recruitment.
Is TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates for interview/test?
No, TA/DA will not be admissible to shortlisted applicants for test/interview.
Are incomplete/late applications can be accepted?
No, incomplete and late-received applications will not be accepted.
How Govt Employees can apply for these vacancies?
Already, govt employees should apply for this jobs through proper channels with NOC.