IHRA Jobs 2023 – Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority Jobs 2023: On 21 September, 2023 Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority announced new jobs. This IHRA Job Advertisement has been collected from daily Jang News.
Currently, the Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority is looking for committed, skilled, well-educated and experienced individuals. Candidates can apply for the following positions Health Professional, Finance Corporate and Governance, Philanthropist/ NGO and Hospital Administration. Candidates have to submit their applications for these vacant posts before the last date of 01 October 2023.
Both male/female applicants from across the Pakistan are eligible to apply for the mentioned above situations vacant. Get more updates and detailed guidance on the how-to-apply procedure provided below.
Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRA Jobs 2023 | www.ihra.gov.pk
|Posted On||21 September, 2023|
|Last Date||01 October, 2023|
|Department||Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRA|
|Region||Federal Govt Jobs|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Package||PKR, 60,000- 70,000.est|
The Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) intentions to familiarize and ensure quality assurance in healthcare services and accountability by developing and enforcing service delivery standards at all levels in Islamabad’s public and private sectors.
- Health Professional
- Finance Corporate and Governance
- Philanthropist/ NGO
- Hospital Administration
More Jobs in Pakistan:
- SCO Jobs 2023
- IBA Karachi Jobs 2023
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad UAF Jobs 2023
- Pakistan Bait ul Mal PBM Jobs 2023
- WAPDA Jobs 2023
IHRA Jobs Eligibility Criteria
|Gender Required:||Both Male/Female are eligible to apply.|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 30 Years |
Maximum age: 45 Years
|Education Required:||Bachelor / Master|
|Experience:||3 to 8 Years of Experience required|
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 60,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 70,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply For Jobs in IHRA 2023?
- All the Appointments will be made purely on contract, can be extended on the basis of performance and regular appraisals Assistant Private Secretary (APS to CEO), Inspection Officer, IHRA is an equal opportunity employer.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- Download prescribed application form from official website, attach application fee in shape of Pay order/Demand Draft Banker’s Cheque in favour of Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority, Islamabad.
- For more details about job description, kindly visit website www.ihra.gov.pk.
- Write the post name applied for on the top right corner of envelop, otherwise your application shall not be considered.
- Send your complete application, Passport size photographs, attested copies of your credentials and updated Resume at PID(1)6913/22 Deputy Director HR & Admin Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority 2nd Floor DMLC Building, Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS) Sufi Tabassum Road, H-8/2, Islamabad.
Last Date: The last date of application submission is 01-10-2023.