New jobs at Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad has been announced via dawn newspaper and last date to apply is 27th March, 2023 and Ministry of Law and Justice invites applications on prescribed application forms. Both male/female applicants form across the country for listed below vacant posts. Ministry of Law and Justice wants jobseekers should apply online via official website and apply for new job. Ministry of Law and Justice job ad and how to apply is given here just follow this page and apply for latest jobs in Ministry of Law and Justice, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Table of Contents
|Date Posted||13 March, 2023|
|Last Date||27 March, 2023|
|Department||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Management Jobs|
Ministry of Law and Justice Latest Jobs Vacancies 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Admin & Accounts Officer (PPS-7)||16 years education||01|
|2.||Technical Assistant (PPS-6)||Bachelor||01|
|4.||Dispatch Rider (PPS-1)||Primary||01|
|5.||Office Boy (PPS-1)||Primary||01|
How to apply for latest Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2023?
- Interested ones should apply online via https://www.molaw.gov.pk/ and submit application to ministry before the deadline.
- Last date to apply is 27-03-2023.
- Incomplete and late received job applications will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- NO TA/DA will be paid to anyone for job test/interview.
- Appointments on vacant post will be made on open merit.