Karachi Port Trust Apprenticeship Training Program 2023 has been announced in Pakistan through an advertisement in local newspaper. Get latest updates on KPT Apprenticeship Program in Pakistan from here to submit your applications. We have placed complete details about vacant positions, and application procedure below. Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani Nationals on prescribed application form for the following positions. Desired Male/Female candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria should submit their applications before the last date.
|Posted On||21 October, 2023|
|Last Date||07 November, 2023|
|Department||Karachi Port Trust|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh, Karachi|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- B Class Trade Apprenticeship Training
How to Apply for Karachi Port Trust Apprenticeship Training Program 2023?
Prospectus along with the application forms can be obtained from the Reception of KPT Head Office, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi against payment Rs. 200/- from 24-10-2023 to 07-11-2023.
- It can also be obtained by post by sending a postal order of Rs. 250/- in favor of Chief Accounts Officer to Manager (HRD) KPT Head Office Karachi.
- Matric (Science/Technical) Having at least 45% Marks or above.
- Between 14 and 25 years (under 20 years preferred)
- Applications duly filled in along with attested copies of certificates & photographs should reach the Manager (Human Resource Development), KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi-74000 latest by 21-11-2023. Incomplete application will not be entertained. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for written test.
- Details are given in the prospectus.
- Apprentices will be retained for 02 years for “Post Apprenticeship Service as Tradesmen.”
Address: Manager (HRD) KPT Head Office.
Last Date: The last date for submission of applications is 07-11-2023.