Karachi Water & Sewerage Board Jobs 2023 announced in Karachi by Karachi Water & Sewerage Corporation through its official website https://www.kwsb.gos.pk. If you are looking forward for Karachi Water and Sewerage Board KSWB Jobs in Pakistan then you are at right page. We have placed complete details of vacant posts and application procedure below along with job advertisement. KWSB is currently hiring dynamics, hardworking, dedicated and result-oriented candidates to fill the following posts. Applications are invited on prescribed application form from suitable Pakistani Nationals. Both Males/Females applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria should submit their applications before the last date. Salary, Age, Qualifications, Domicile and eligibility criteria have been updated below on this page.
Karachi Water & Sewerage Board Jobs 2023 Advertisement
|Posted On||12 October, 2023|
|Last Date||27 October, 2023|
|Department||Karachi Water & Sewerage Board|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||PKR, 30,000 – 60,000.est|
- BPS 01 To 11
More Jobs in Pakistan:
- Karachi Shipyard KSEW Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- Communication and Works Department KPK Jobs 2023
- School Education Department Punjab Jobs 2023 | Latest Advertisement
- University Of Kotli AJK Jobs 2023 Application Form www.uokajk.edu.pk
- Pakistan International School Doha Jobs 2023 Online Application Form
Karachi Water & Sewerage Board Jobs Eligibility Criteria
|Gender Required:||Both Males/Females can apply|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 18 Years |
Maximum age: 28 Years
|Experience:||Minimum: 01 Years Maximum: 02 Years|
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 30,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 60,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Karachi Water & Sewerage Board Jobs 2023?
- DIRECTORATE OF PERSONNEL (HRD&A) APPOINTMENT ON DECEASED QUOTA Karachi Water & Sewerage Corporation invites applications from heirs of such employees (who expired during service or retired from duties due to complete disability as per Rule 11-A & Rules & Regulation of Government of Sindh for the posts BPS: 1 to11.
- As per policy of Government of Sindh, the employee’s death during in service, the family of deceased shall apply (Deceased Quota) within (02) two years of death.
- After (02) two years of cut-off date, the applications of deceased family for (Deceased quota) appointment, shall not be entertained.
- Deceased employees’ son/daughter or in case of minor children only one person among wife of deceased employee and family may submit application for employment along with mandatory
- N.O.C of other heirs on stamp paper. Moreover, widow will have to submit NO Marriage Certificate. Those employees who are expired / retired due to complete disability their son/daughter/wife will also have to submit N.O.C..
- Death Certificate, Legal Heredity Documents, Attested copy of Pension Book, Pay Slip and attestation from DDO (Where deceases employee work and in case of complete disability, Disability Certificate from Civil Surgeon Government of Sindh Document must be submitted with application.
- Two attested copies of CNIC, Educational Certificates, Domicile, Permanent Address Certificate, Family registration certificate and Character certificates and two recent attested photographs must be attached with application. However, applicant must be mentally and physically fit for the employment.
- Age limit is 18-28 years. Relaxation in age will be given according to rules and regulations.
- Employment will give as per educational eligibility for empty posts.
- Submission of original CNIC and Educational documents is essential during interview.
- All documents’ copies must be attested, in case of any misinformation applications will be rejected. Any type of political influence or pressure will become reason for rejection of application. Government and or Semi Government employees are not eligible to apply for these posts.
- Son or Daughter of deceased employees who are already appointed in KW&SC Service, another son or daughter are not eligible to apply. However incomplete application according to instructions will be rejected.
- Committee reserve the right to accept or reject application.
- All applications should be submitted within 15 days publication of this advertisement at Room No 115, First Floor KW&SC Head Office KDA Annexe Building Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi. Incomplete applications and those applications received after due date will not be acceptable. Those applicants who submit their applications before can also submit their application again.
- This advertisement is published by permission of Managing Director, KW&SC
Terms & Conditions
- Only eligible candidates after scrutiny will be called for interview.
- Kindly bring original documents with yourself at the time of interview.
- For apply for more than one post, kindly submit separate application form for each post, applying for.
- Already Government or Semi-Government servants should submit applications through proper channels.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- Late submitted applications will not be considered.
- The department reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies.
- The department reserved the right of cancelation of advertisement partially or totally with assigning any reason.
Address: Director Pesonal HRD&A Karachi Water & Sewerage Corporation.
Last Date: The last date to for submission of applications is 27 -10-2023.
How can I apply for this Govt jobs?
Application procedure is described on this page, read it carefully and submit your application before the last date.
Is Domicile required?
Yes, Domicile is required for this recruitment.
Is TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates for interview/test?
No, TA/DA will not be admissible to shortlisted applicants for test/interview.
Are incomplete/late applications can be accepted?
No, incomplete and late-received applications will not be accepted.
How Govt Employees can apply for these vacancies?
Already, govt employees should apply for this jobs through proper channels with NOC.