Pakistan Single Window PSW Karachi is inviting job applications on prescribed application form for more than 100 vacancies through Dawn Newspaper. According to latest jobs in Pakistan today newspaper advertisement last date to apply is 16 April, 2023 and both male/female candidates who meet with requirements of department are welcome to apply. Pakistan Single Window PSW job ad, how to apply and eligibility criteria for vacant positions have been described here, follow this page and apply according tot attached job advertismbe.t
|Department||Pakistan Single Window PSW|
|Last Date||16 April, 2023|
|Qualification||Bachelor to Master|
New Pakistan Single Window Jobs Advertisement 2023
- Associate Software Architect – KHI
- Principal Software Engineer – KHI
- Sr. Software Engineer – KHI
- Analyst Software Engineer – KHI
- Senior Software Engineer – DevOps
- Analyst Software Engineer – DevOps
- Senior SQA Analyst I – KHI
- Principal Data Analyst – KHI
- Senior Data Analyst I – KHI
- Senior Data Scientist – KHI
- Senior Product Owner – KHI
- Product Owner – KHI
- Principal Database Administrator – KHI
- Release Manager – KHI
- Private Sector Specialist (e-Commerce and Private Sector Engagement) – ISB
- Senior IT Business – KHI
- Business Analyst – KHI
- Associate IT Business – KHI
- Senior Business Analyst – KHI
- Assistant Manager Change Management – KHI
- Senior Technology Officer – KHI
- Head of Information Security – KHI
- Deputy Manager IT Ops & Support – KHI
- Account Executive – ISB
- Associate Systems Engineer – KHI
- Deputy Manager Learning & Development – KHI
- Corporate Affairs Executive – ISB
How to apply for Govt Jobs at Pakistan Single Window?
- Send job application with Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- Last date to apply for latest Pakistan Jobs is 16-04-2023.
- Incomplete and late received job applications shall be rejected immediately.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and NO TA/DA is admissible
- Appointments will be made on open merit on vacant posts.