Ministry of Information and Broadcasting MOIB Jobs 2023 has been announced in Islamabad through its official website www.moib.gov.pk. You can seen official MOIB Job advertisement below. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Islamabad requires the services of well-qualified, energetic, experienced, and committed individuals for appointment against the following Management Scale positions on a contract basis for 01 year. Both Male/Female applicants from across the Pakistan are eligible to apply. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these positions before the deadline. We have updated details regarding salary, age requirements, qualifications, domicile requirements, and eligibility criteria on this page.
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting MOIB Jobs 2023 Advertisement
|16 October, 2023
|26 October, 2023
|Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
|PKR, 100,000 – 150,000 Est.
|No of Seats
|Digital Communication Officer
How to Apply for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting MOIB Jobs 2023?
- Download application form at www.njp.gov.pk or www.moib.gov.pk .
- Government employees should apply through proper channels as per the rules.
- No TA/DA is admissible for for an interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date shall not be accepted and no intimation will be given.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- The last date to apply for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs is 26thOctober 2023.
Related Jobs in Pakistan:
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting MOIB Job 2023 Advertisement
How can I apply for this Govt jobs?
Application procedure is described on this page, read it carefully and submit your application before the last date.
Is Domicile required?
Yes, Domicile is required for this recruitment.
Is TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates for interview/test?
No, TA/DA will not be admissible to shortlisted applicants for test/interview.
Are incomplete/late applications can be accepted?
No, incomplete and late-received applications will not be accepted.
How Govt Employees can apply for these vacancies?
Already, govt employees should apply for this jobs through proper channels with NOC.