NICVD Jobs 2023 announced in Karachi by National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases at its official website www.nicvd.org. Get latest updates on NICVD Karachi Jobs from here along with official advertisement to complete this recruitment process. Both males/females from across the Pakistan are eligible to apply. Applications are invited from suitable Pakistan nationals on prescribed application form for the following Positions. Desired candidates should apply online at the official website before the last date. Salary, Age, Qualifications, Domicile and eligibility criteria have been updated below on this page
|22 October, 2023
|13 November, 2023
|National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases
|PKR, 60,000 – 100,000.est
- Clinical Fellow
- Fcps Postgraduate Trainee
- Post Fellow
- Fcps Cta
- Postgraduate Trainee
- Diploma In Cardiology Pg Trainee
- US Embassy Jobs in Pakistan 2023 Apply Online
- National University of Medical Sciences NUMS Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- SECP Jobs 2023 Apply Online Now
How to Apply for NICVD Jobs in Karachi 2023?
- Application form is available at website: http://www.nicvd.org or can be collected from Medical Education Department, 5th Floor, NICVD, Karachi
Application Form with required documents (attested) should reach Medical Education Department, 5th Floor, NICVD, Karachi by November 13, 2023
If you are sending documents through courier, kindly ensure that your documents reach our office before the last date
- Interested candidates who meet with jobs recruitments may send their updated CVs along with the mentioned documents to department before the deadline.
- Experienced Certificate
- Updated CVs
- Educational Certificate
- Latest Passport-Size Photographs
Address: National Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, Rafiqui (H.J.) Shaheed Road, Karachi
Last Date: Last date to apply for Jobs in NICVD is 13 November, 2023 as per job advertisement.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the test/interview of NIVCD career.
- Government employees should apply through proper channels.
- Shortlisted candidates should bring original documents with them at the time of the job interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided.