Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs 2023 announced by Bureau of Statistics (BOS), Planning & Development Board, Government of the Punjab through an advertisement in local newspaper. Applications are invited on prescribed application form from qualified male/female candidates on daily wage basis for a period of about 75 working days. If you meet the following eligibility criteria then you need to submit your application before the closing date mentioned in the job advertisement to complete this hiring in Lahore, Punjab by Government of Punjab. Eligible applicants from all Punjab are welcome to apply for this hiring by submitting applications on provided form. For more details read job ad or visit website of the hiring company.
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs 2023 – Walk in Interview
|Posted On||21 November, 2023|
|Organization||Pakistan Bureau of Statistics PBS|
|Last Date||29 November, 2023|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Salary||PKR, 50000 – 60000.Est|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
|Address||Pakistan Bureau of Statistics PBS, Lahore|
Latest Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs 2023 Advertisement
|Sr NO||Name of Post|
- Pak Army Jobs
- Pak Navy Jobs
- PAF Jobs
- Pakistan Rangers Jobs
- Punjab Rangers Jobs
- Sindh Rangers Jobs
- FC Jobs
- Pakistan Coast Guard Jobs
- ASF Jobs
- Police Jobs
How to Apply for Planning & Development Board Jobs 2023?
- No. of positions may be increased or decreased as per requirement. ii) Females are encouraged to apply and will be given preference.
- About 20% additional workforce will also be called for training, while for field work final selection of candidates will be performance based, during the training session.
- No. of days of field work may increased or decreased depending upon the work load. Selection will be made on merit basis, and shall be purely temporary on daily wage /work basis and there will be no right of being permanent whatsoever.
- Final decision of the Authority shall not be challenged in any court/ forum.
- Authority may terminate the contract of any candidate at any stage without any reason.
- Selected/ Short listed candidates will be informed telephonically to participate in training.
- Candidates who get training and intentionally do not join field work when needed, shall not be paid any remuneration at all.
- Successful candidates shall sign an agreement with BoS for their availability and completion of the task.
- Absence/ poor performance shall lead to termination of contract.
- During the course of this purely temporary assignment, Department shall not be liable to pay any health/ risk insurance to health/ life of any candidate.
- The application Proforma is available at Bureau’s website: bos.punjab.gov.pk
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.