Pakistan Polio Eradication Programme Jobs 2023 has been announced in Pakistan through its official website https://www.endpolio.com.pk/. Get latest updates on Jobs in Pakistan Polio Eradication Programme in Pakistan from here to submit your applications. We have placed complete details about vacant positions, and application procedure below. Applications are invited from dedicated, hardworking, committed and experienced individuals on prescribed application form for the following positions. Interested Male/Female candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria should apply online before the last date. We have updated details regarding salary, age requirements, qualifications, domicile requirements, and eligibility criteria on this page.
Pakistan Polio Eradication Programme Jobs 2023 Advertisement
|Posted On||20 October, 2023|
|Last Date||25 October, 2023|
|Department||Pakistan Polio Eradication Programme|
|Salary Package||PKR, 40,000 – 80,000 .Est|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Employment Type||Contract Base|
The Polio Eradication Team of COMNet project invites applications for the following positions:
- Advocacy Communication Officer
- Administrative Logistic Support Officer
- Communication Response Team
- Data Information Visualization Officer
- Capacity Building Manager
Pakistan Polio Eradication Programme Jobs Eligibility Criteria
|Gender Required:||Both Male/Female candidates are eligible.|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 25 Years|
Maximum age: 45 Years
|Education Required:||Bachelor | Master|
|Experience Required:||Minimum: 01 Year of Experience |
Maximum: 03 Years of Experience
More Jobs in Pakistan:
- Pakistan Coast Guard Jobs 2023 Application Form
- Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Balochistan Jobs Written Test Schedule 2023
- Female Teacher Jobs at Cantonment Board Bahawalpur 2023
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 40,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 80,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Pakistan Polio Eradication Programme Jobs 2023?
- Detailed TORS of above-mentioned positions are available at: www.sidathyder.com.pk
- Candidates should have excellent interpersonal, communication, advocacy and negotiation skills and be sensitive to the different cultures and values of different communities. Females are highly encouraged to apply.
- Interested candidates with relevant experience and educational background should apply online within 5 days of the publication of the advertisement at
Last Date: The last date to for submission of applications is 25-10-2023.
How can I apply for this Govt jobs?
Application procedure is described on this page, read it carefully and submit your application before the last date.
Is Domicile required?
Yes, Domicile is required for this recruitment.
Is TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates for interview/test?
No, TA/DA will not be admissible to shortlisted applicants for test/interview.
Are incomplete/late applications can be accepted?
No, incomplete and late-received applications will not be accepted.
How Govt Employees can apply for these vacancies?
Already, govt employees should apply for this jobs through proper channels with NOC.