Population Welfare Department Balochistan Jobs 2023 has been announced in Quetta through a Newspaper advertisement. We have placed complete details of vacant posts, how to apply procedure and official advertisement below. Population Welfare Department Balochistan is inviting applications from suitable Pakistan who possess domicile of Balochistan for the following positions. Desired Male/Female applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria should submit their applications before the deadline. Salary, Age, Qualifications, Domicile and eligibility criteria have been updated below on this page.
Population Welfare Department Balochistan Jobs 2023 Application Form
|Posted On||13 October, 2023|
|Last Date||17 October, 2023|
|Department||Population Welfare Department|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||PKR, 30,000 – 40,000.est|
Vacancies Details for Population Welfare Department Balochistan Jobs
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Gender|
|1.||Prosthetic Section Trainee||F.Sc.||Female|
|2.||Orthotic Section Trainee||F.Sc.||Female|
|3.||Casting Section Trainee||F.Sc.||Male|
|4.||Shoe Section Trainee||Middle||Male|
|5.||Wood Section Trainee||Middle||Male|
|6.||Physiotherapy Section Trainee||F.Sc.||Female|
More Jobs in Pakistan:
|Gender Required:||Both Males/Females can apply|
|Skills Required:||Management, Administration|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 25 Years |
Maximum age: 45 Years
|Education Required:||Middle to Intermediate|
|Experience:||Minimum: 03 Years Maximum: 06 Years|
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 30,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 40,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Jobs in Population Welfare Department Balochistan 2023?
- Entrance tests of the candidates will be conducted for recruitment in the relevant departments.
- Candidates must have the local domicile of Balochistan.
- Trainees will be trained in inclusive classroom training and practical training at the center including short-term pigs affiliated with NEC.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted for interview.
- The department has rights to cancel the said training program in whole or in part.
- TA/DA will not be paid.
- Adequate monthly allowance will be paid to the candidates undergoing training.
- A complete Application in all respects on plain paper containing full name, address, date of birth, place of birth, domicile, education details, copy of CNIC and 2x passport size photographs must be sent to the following address within six days of publication of this advertisement.
- Poor performance during the male meeting will outcome in termination of the candidate’s training.
Last Date: The last date to for submission of applications is 17 -10-2023.