Pakistan Railway Advisory & Consultancy Services PRACS Jobs 2023 has been announced in Punjab by Pakistan Railway Advisory & Consultancy Services through an online job portal https://www.pracsltd.com. Pakistan Railway Advisory & Consultancy Services PRACS is inviting applications from self-motivated, dynamics, committed, and capable Pakistan nationals. Complete information about vacant posts and application procedure are given on this page along with PRACS job advertisement. Both male/female candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria can apply for these following posts. The Job description, eligibility criteria, age, qualification, domicile, salary and experience prescribed for the vacant posts are mentioned against each post in the advertisement given below. Interested candidates submit their applications before the closing date through the procedure defined by the hiring organization to complete this recruitment.
PRACS Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023 Application Form
|Posted On||03 October, 2023|
|Last Date||20 October, 2023|
|Department||Pakistan Railway Advisory & Consultancy Services|
|City||Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||PKR, 80,000 – 200,000.est|
- Railway Signal & Telecom Engineer
- Railway Track Inspector
- Railway Infrastructure Inspector
- Railway Bridge Inspector
- Railway Signaling & Telecom Inspector
- Track & Infrastructure Experts (Civil Engineer)
- Railway Rolling Stock Expert (Mechanical Engineer)
- Railway Track Engineer
- Railway Mechanical Engineer
- Railway Bridge Engineer
More Jobs in Pakistan:
- APS Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 | Army Public School
- FPSC Jobs 2023 Federal Public Service Commission | Apply Online at www.fpsc.gov.pk
- GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement (321+ Seats)
- PAF College Sargodha Jobs 2023 Online Registration www.joinpaf.gov.pk
- University of Science and Technology Bannu USTB Jobs 2023
APS Bannu Jobs Eligibility Criteria
|Gender Required:||Both Males/Females|
|Skills Required:||Management, Engineer|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 50Years |
Maximum age: 62 Years
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Graduation, Masters|
|Experience:||Minimum: 15 Years Maximum: 30 Years|
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 80,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 200,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Pakistan Railway Advisor & Consultancy Services Jobs 2023?
Interested Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria are advised to follow the given below application process to submit their applications.
- Download the application form from the official website www.pracsltd.com and fill application form carefully.
- Submit your duly filled application form, along with the important documents and photographs and send to the address given below:
Address: PRACS House, Railway Station Road, Rawalpindi.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a Interview.
- Candidates must mention clearly the post applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete or late-received applications will be not entertained.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time interview.
Last Date: The last date of application submission is 20-10-2023.
PRACS Jobs Advertisement 2023
How can I apply for this jobs?
Apply for this jobs in Pakistan according to prescribed application procedure in the advertisement.
Is Domicile is required for this vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is required for these jobs.
Is TA/DA will be admissible?
No, TA/DA will not be admissible for test or interview.
Are incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, incomplete applications shall not be accept.
Are Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, applications cannot be accepted after the deadline.
Are Female eligible for this career?
Yes, Female are eligible to apply for these Govt Jobs.
Who will be called for interview?
Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
What is the eligibility criteria for this jobs?
The defined eligibility criteria is mentioned above on this page.
What qualifications are required for this hiring?
The required qualifications for vacant posts prescribed above on this page.
How Govt Employees can apply for these vacancies?
The Govt employees should apply through proper channel and submit the NOC (if required).