Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023 announced in Punjab through an advertisement. Applications are invited from committed, hardworking, well-qualified individuals. Complete details of vacant posts, and application procedure is given below on this page. Both males/females applicants who possess domicile of Province of Punjab are eligible to apply. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab (P&SHD) job advertisement can been seen below. Interested candidates should submit their applications before the deadline. The Job description, eligibility criteria, age, qualification, domicile, salary and experience prescribed for the vacant posts are mentioned against each post in the advertisement given below.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023
|Posted On||22 October, 2023|
|Last Date||15 November, 2023|
|Department||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||PKR, 50,000– 150,000.Est|
Vacancies Details for Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs
- Project Director
- Manager Operations
- Manager News Program
- Program Producer
- Archive Persons
- Content Writer Social Media Marketing
- Content Writer Publication
- News Program Anchor
- Graphic Designer Publication
- Graphic Designer Social Media
- Video Producer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Associate Producer
- Copy Writer
- Camera Man
- Page Manager
- Social Media Expert
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria
|Gender Required:||Both genders are eligible to apply.|
|Skills Required:||Computer Basics, Hardworking|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 18 Years |
Maximum age: 30 Years
|Education Required:||Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | MA | M.sc | BS|
About Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
Punjab’s Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD) is a devoted to providing high-quality healthcare services to the citizen of Pakistan. With a focus on completeness and effectiveness, the Department guarantees that healthcare delivery is accessible, impartial, culturally acceptable, reasonable, and sustainable. The key goal of P&SHD is to improve health and general quality of life of people of Punjab.
|Organization:||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Founded:||14 August 1947|
|Address:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 50,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 150,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply For Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023?
Procedure for submission of Application Forms::
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidates shall submit duly filled in Application form (online), alongwith deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- Applications completed in all respect should reach NTS till 15th November, 2023 positively.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date or closing office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- The date of written test/skill test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealthpunjab.gov.pk”
General Terms and Conditions:-
- The above positions are being offered on Contract basis under the Recruitment Policy 2022 of the Government of the Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate 5 years, for Female candidates = 8 years & Special/disabled person 15 years. The age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per current government policy.
- The continuous service in public sector organization rendered by the candidate will be deducted from the upper age limit.
- Disabled candidates /Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- These vacancies are post specific and non-transferable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test/interview
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence, will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The date & time of interview will be communicated through email/call/SMS by the department.
- Complete Original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided at the time of interview. 15. No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice
- The Department reserves the right to reject any or all applications, or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
- Decisions of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/short listing/selection criteria
shall be the final.
Address: Plot # 96 Street 4, H-8/1 H 8/1 H-8, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory.
Last Date: The last date to apply for Punjab Healthcare Department Jobs is 15-11-2023.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023 Advertisement
FAQs on Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs
How to submit application?
If you meet the job requirements then send your applications according to prescribed procedure given in the job advertisement.
Can I apply after the last date?
No, you cannot apply for these jobs after the deadline.
Who will be called for interview?
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Are females are eligible to apply?
Yes, female candidates are also eligible to apply.
Is TA/DA will be paid?
NO, TA/DA will not be admissible for interview.
What is the Last Date for the submission application?
The last date for application submission for Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs is 13 November 2023.
How many vacancies are available in the Punjab Health Department?
In this advertisement, 50+ Vacancies are available in the Punjab Health Department, Lahore.