Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Balochistan Jobs 2023: Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Balochistan published latest jobs on 29 September, 2023. We have collected this Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat jobs advertisement from Daily Jang News.
Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Balochistan is looking for dynamics, qualified, and committed professionals. Eligible candidates can apply for the following situations Assistant Director, Public Relation Officer, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Accountant Officer and Assistant Private Secretary. Interested applicants should submit their applications before the deadline 15th December, 2023. Below, you can check eligibility criteria, application procedure, salary and official advertisement to apply for these opening.
Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 Application Form
|Posted On||29 September, 2023|
|Last Date||15 December, 2023|
|Department||Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Package||PKR, 80,000 – 100,000.est|
- Assistant Director
- Public Relation Officer
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Accountant Officer
- Assistant Private Secretary
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 25 Years |
Maximum age: 45 Years
|Experience:||Minimum: 03 Year (EST.) |
Maximum: 10 Years (EST.)
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 80,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 100,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Balochistan Jobs 2023?
- Send your applications along with 02 Passport Size Photograph at PO Box No 430 GPO Quetta before the closing date.
- Candidates must mention the name of applied post on top of envelope.
- The authority reserves the rights to Shortlist Candidates and to reject any application not fulfil Criteria.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Last Date: The last date of application submission is 15-12-2023.
How can I apply for this Govt jobs?
Application procedure is described on this page, read it carefully and submit your application before the last date.
Is Domicile required?
Yes, Domicile is required for this recruitment.
Is TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates for interview/test?
No, TA/DA will not be admissible to shortlisted applicants for test/interview.
Are incomplete/late applications can be accepted?
No, incomplete and late-received applications will not be accepted.
How Govt Employees can apply for these vacancies?
Already, govt employees should apply for this jobs through proper channels with NOC.