Public Sector Organization Karachi Jobs 2023 has been announced in Pakistan through an advertisement in the local newspaper. If you looking forward to Public Sector Organization Jobs in Pakistan then you are at right page. Get latest updates on Public Sector Organization Karachi Jobs from here to submit your applications. We have placed complete details about vacant positions, and application procedure below. Applications are being invited from suitable Pakistani Nationals on prescribed application form. Desired Male/Female candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria should submit their applications before the last date. We have updated details regarding salary, age requirements, qualifications, domicile requirements, and eligibility criteria on this page.
Public Sector Organization Karachi Jobs 2023 latest Advertisement
|Posted On||22 October, 2023|
|Last Date||31 October, 2023|
|Department||Public Sector Organization|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Salary Package||PKR, 60,000 – 80,000 Est.|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Mechanical Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Mess Attendant
- Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2023 | Lady Sepoy General Duty
- APS Rawalpindi Jobs
- NICVD Jobs 2023 Application Form
Public Sector Organization Karachi Jobs Eligibility Criteria
|Gender Required:||Both Male/Female candidates are eligible.|
|Skills Required:||Management, Cooking, Driving|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 45 Years|
Maximum age: 45 Years
|Education Required:||Primary | Intermediate | DAE|
|Experience Required:||Minimum: 04 Year of Experience |
Maximum: 05 Years of Experience
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 60,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 80,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Public Sector Organization Karachi Jobs 2023?
- Applications giving full particulars, detailed CV alongwith attested photocopies of academic credentials, experience certificates, discharge book (for Ex-servicemen), CNIC and one latest passport size photograph may be sent to Project Director C-183, Muslim Colony, Near Kala Pul Korangi Road, Karachi latest by 31 Oct 2023.
- The name of the post applied for, should be written clearly at top-right corner of the envelope and also at application/CV.
- Last date for submission of application will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age and experience etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must mention their complete academic qualification (Degree, Diploma, Certificates etc)/experience at the time of submission of application.
- Any qualification/experience declared at belated stage will be not be accepted /entertained on any pretext.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for test/ interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- After selection, all certificates/diplomas will be verified from concerned universities/boards/ institutes/authorities.
- Severe disciplinary action will be taken against the individuals found guilty of misconduct on submission of bogus/ fake/tempered documents.
- Age limit for appointment is 18-35 years, however, relaxation may be granted as per rules.
Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations have to submit NOC from their departments along-with the application.
- Certificates should be from the institutions which are recognized by Relevant Accreditation Bodies.
Last Date: The last date to apply for Public Sector Organization Jobs is 31-10-2023.
Public Sector Organization Karachi Jobs 2023 Advertisement
How can I apply for Public Sector Organization Jobs in Karachi?
Application procedure is described on this page, read it carefully and submit your application before the last date.
Is Domicile required?
Yes, Domicile is required for this recruitment.
Is TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates for interview/test?
No, TA/DA will not be admissible to shortlisted applicants for test/interview.
Are incomplete/late applications can be accepted?
No, incomplete and late-received applications will not be accepted.
How Govt Employees can apply for these vacancies?
Already, govt employees should apply for this jobs through proper channels with NOC.