Public Sector Scientific & Technical Organization Jobs 2023 has been announced in Pakistan by through an advertisement in Today’s Newspaper. If you’re looking for Public Sector Scientific & Technical Organization Jobs in Pakistan then you are at the right page. Get details on situations vacant, application procedure and official advertisement below. Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani Nationals on prescribed application form for the following vacant. Desired Male/Female candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria should submit their applications before the deadline. The Salary, Age, Qualifications, Domicile and eligibility criteria have been updated below on this page.
Public Sector Scientific & Technical Organization Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement
|Posted On||16 October, 2023|
|Last Date||29 October, 2023|
|Department||Public Sector Scientific & Technical Organization|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Medical Admin
- Medical Officer Ent
- Medical Officer Paeds
- Medical Officer Nephrology
- Medical Officer Psychiatry
- Medical Officer Gynae
- Medical Officer Anesthesia
- Medical Officer Operative Dentistry
- Manager Quality Assurance
- Tech Ii Medical
- Tech Ii Medical Physiotherapist
- Tech Ii Medical Radiographer
- Tech Ii Medical Nuclear Medicine
More Jobs in Pakistan:
How to Apply for Public Sector Scientific & Technical Organization Jobs 2023?
- Candidates desirous to apply for above mentioned posts must apply online at www.careerjobs1737.com before 29-10-2023
- The posts are purely temporary but likely to be continued for an indefinite period. Suitably qualified candidates having relevant qualification and experience will be offered ATTRACTIVE PAY SCALES AND FRINGE BENEFITS.
- For post at Sr.No. 5,6,7,8 & 9: Only one 2nd Division will be allowed in entire educational career where final degree/certificate is first class. Final degree/certificate must be in 1st Division (For Annual System 60% and for Semester System 2.5/4.00 CGPA). Moreover, no 3rd Division in entire educational career is allowed.
- Ex-Armed Forces personnel having relevant qualification/course and experience may also apply.
- Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates must be from BISE/HEC/PMC/PM&DC/CPSP and Govt. recognized Institutes as applicable. For A-level/O-level/Foreign Degree, equivalence certificates from IBCC/HEC is required.
- The prescribed educational qualifications must have been acquired on or before appearing in test/interview.
- “Post Qualification Experience” means the experience gained after date of attaining the required qualification till the closing date.
- Maximum age limit for Sr. No. 1 & 2 is 50 years and Sr. No. 3 to 9 is 35 years.
- The cut-off date for calculation of age is Closing Date for submission of applications as given in advertisement. However, upper age limit for all posts can be relaxed in case of specialized experience/qualification.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who conceal information/facts or do not fulfill the requirements, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- NOC is mandatory for candidates already serving in Govt/Semi-Govt./Autonomous Body
- Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee short listing. If large number of applicants meets selection criteria, only the most qualified would be shortlisted.
- Since, information for Written Test/Interview shall be made through website www.careerjobs1737.com/SMS/E- Mail address. therefore, valid E-Mail address and Mobile Number be provided. Ported Mobile Number be avoided. 13. Organization reserves right to reject any application and cancel post(s) without any reason.
- 14. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Written Test/Interview.
Public Sector Scientific & Technical Organization Jobs 2023 Advertisement
How can I apply for this Govt jobs?
Application procedure is described on this page, read it carefully and submit your application before the last date.
Is Domicile required?
Yes, Domicile is required for this recruitment.
Is TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates for interview/test?
No, TA/DA will not be admissible to shortlisted applicants for test/interview.
Are incomplete/late applications can be accepted?
No, incomplete and late-received applications will not be accepted.
How Govt Employees can apply for these vacancies?
Already, govt employees should apply for this jobs through proper channels with NOC.