Punjab Daanish School Jaranwala Jobs 2023 have been announced in Punjab by Punjab Daanish Schools & Center Of Excellence Authority through an advertisement. The official newspaper advertisement for Punjab Daanish Schools Jobs is attached below on this page. Applications are being invited from qualified, hardworking, dynamic professionals. Eligible applicants should submit their applications on the prescribed application form for the teaching staff on a contract basis. Both male and female candidates across Punjab Province are eligible to apply for these jobs in Jaranwala, Punjab, Pakistan. If you are interested in applying then, submit your application for this faculty before the last date. The job description, eligibility criteria, age, qualifications, domicile, salary, education, and requisite experience are provided against each post in the advertisement below.
|01 December, 2023
|Punjab Daanish Schools & Center Of Excellence Authority
|Jaranwala, Punjab, Pakistan
|Bachelor | Master
|18 December, 2023
|PKR, 30000 – 40000
|PRINCIPAL: CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE – BOYS HIGH SCHOOL, JARANWALA.
- English Teacher
- General Science Teacher
- Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 in Lahore
- Sir Syed University Of Engineering Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- Mir Chakar Khan Rind University of Technology Jobs 2023 – MCUT Application Form
- Join Pak Navy 2024 as Short Service Commission Course
- Army Public School APS Tarbela Jobs 2023
How to Apply For Punjab Daanish School Jaranwala Jobs 2023?
- Interested applicants should send their applications to the undersigned on or before 18 December 2023.
- Candidates can also drop their applications in the school office in person during working hours.
- N. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for test/ interview.
- Date of written/or any other best will be announced later, if required.
- After test applicants will be shortlisted for interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible to the shortlisted candidates for test interview.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicants. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.