Punjab Social Protection Authority Jobs 2023: Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA) announced a notice about their new jobs on 28 September, 2023. We have collected this PSPA Jobs advertisement from daily Express News.
PSPA is currently hiring self-motivated, hardworking and committed male/female applicants from across the Punjab. Eligible ones may apply for the following vacant posts Programme Manager, Procurement Management Specialist, Deputy Director HR, Deputy Director Audit, Deputy Director Database Administrator, Program Officer and Content Developer. Desired candidates should submit their applications to PSPA before the deadline 9th October, 2023. Below you can check required eligibility criteria, official advertisement along with how to apply procedure guide on this page.
Punjab Social Protection Authority PSPA Jobs 2023 – Apply Now
|Posted On||28 September, 2023|
|Last Date||09 October, 2023|
|Department||Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA)|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Package||PKR, 50,000- 100,000.est|
- Programme Manager
- Procurement Management Specialist
- Deputy Director HR
- Deputy Director Audit
- Deputy Director Database Administrator
- Program Officer
- Content Developer
More Jobs in Pakistan:
- FWO Jobs 2023 Frontier Works Organization | Apply at Careers.fwo.com.pk
- Public Sector Organization Islamabad Jobs 2023
- Baba Guru Nanak University Nankana Sahib Jobs 2023 | Application Form www.gnu.edu.pk.
- GCWUF Jobs 2023 Online Form | GC Women University Faisalabad
- NUML Jobs 2023 | Download Application Form at www.numl.edu.pk
PSPA Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023
|Gender Required:||Both Male/Female can apply|
|Skills Required:||Management, IT|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 30 Years |
Maximum age: 40 Years
|Education Required:||Graduation / Master|
|Experience:||Minimum: 03 Years Maximum: 05 Years|
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 50,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 100,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Punjab Social Protection Authority Jobs 2023?
- The TOR including experience and qualification can be viewed at https://jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Application along with updated CV, latest photograph, CNIC copies and educational degrees from HEC recognized universities and experience letters must be submitted at the address: Project Director, IPL-2573 Project Management Unit (PMU) Punjab Social Protection Authority Planning & Development Board, 78/79, D Block, New Muslim Town, Wahdat Road, Lahore.
- Kindly write the name of post apply for on upper right corner of the envelope.
- The candidates should must mention years of experience and qualification at the top of the resume.
- Late-received and Incomplete applications after due date will not be considered.
- Market based salary commensurate with experience and expertise will be offered for above mentioned positions.
Last Date: The last date to apply for Punjab Social Protection Authority Jobs is 09-10-2023.
Official Advertisement Advertisement
How can I apply for this Govt jobs?
Application procedure is described on this page, read it carefully and submit your application before the last date.
Is Domicile required?
Yes, Domicile is required for this recruitment.
Is TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates for interview/test?
No, TA/DA will not be admissible to shortlisted applicants for test/interview.
Are incomplete/late applications can be accepted?
No, incomplete and late-received applications will not be accepted.
How Govt Employees can apply for these vacancies?
Already, govt employees should apply for this jobs through proper channels with NOC.