Sheikh Zayed Medical College Jobs 2023 announced in daily Dawn Newspaper on November 21, 2023. Sheikh Zayed Medical College is located in Punjab, Pakistan published a new recruitment for the following posts Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Charge Nurse, Head Nurse, Medical officer, Professor and Registrar. Applications are invited on prescribed application form from suitable Males/Females applicants from across the country. Eligible candidates with MBBS, M.Sc., Intermediate education can apply for this jobs till 6 December, 2023 as per mentioned in the job advertisement. Sheikh Zayed Medical College is seeking applications from hardworking, committed, self-motivated, and experience individuals. If you meet the eligibility criteria then submit your applications according to given application process in the job advertisement before the closing date.
|Posted On||21 November, 2023|
|Last Date||06 December, 2023|
|Organization||Sheikh Zayed Medical College|
|Job Location||Rahim Yar Khan|
|Education||Intermediate | MBBS | M.sc | BS Nursing|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||PKR, 70000 – 80000.Est|
|Employment Type||Permanent/Contact Basis|
Vacancies Details of Sheikh Zayed Medical College Jobs 2023
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Charge Nurse
- Head Nurse
- medical officer
- PO Box 1418 GPO Islamabad Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- Planning and Development Board Punjab Jobs 2023 Download Application Form
- Skardu Development Authority SDA Jobs 2023 Online Apply
How to Apply For Sheikh Zayed Medical College Jobs 2023?
- The applicants (for posts BS-16 and above) should apply through online portal of SHC&ME Department, Lahore, link available on the official site of this institution (www.szmc.edu.pk and also should send the applications written by hand or typed with full C.V. Send either by Registered post or submit in person alongwith the attested copies of testimonials, certificates, domicile and computerized N.I.C. Domicile Certificate of Punjab.
- The Special Selection Board shall make selection strictly on merit for posts BS-16 and above.
- Two (02) set of attested photocopies of following documents is required to submit along with the application.
- Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
- Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ Level along with certificate of equivalent qualification.
- Degree and Detail marks of MBBS (1st to final profs.) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total/obtained marks and percentages or equivalent qualification + Degree/D.M.C of postgraduate qualifications & experience certificate.
- Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing
- Two passport size photograph.
- Disability certificate should be attached duly issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Valid PM&DC/PMC registration certificate showing all medical degrees/postgraduate qualifications therein.
- Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by P.M.D.C (PMC) and equivalent qualification certificate from (QEDC) of Health Department.
- 02-sets of photocopies of research work published in a standard medical journal recognized by PMDC (PMC).
- Incomplete applications or only CV or applications received after the due date will not be entertained for interview.
- Call letters for interview will be issued, after proper shortlisting of the candidates. No T.A/D.A will be admissible.
- Original Certificates should be produced at the time of interview. Short questioning about concerned subject etc. will be done during interview; therefore, the candidates should come prepared for the subject.
- Both Male and Female candidates domiciled in any district of the province of Punjab can apply.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- The Departmental Permission Certificate (NOC) duly signed/stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department should be attached.
- However, they can send an advanced copy of the application.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- The number of vacant seats are changeable (can be increased or decreased).
- All applications should be addressed to Principal, Sheikh Zayed Medical College/Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan and applications should reach the office of undersigned by post or by hand upto within 15 days after the date of publishing this advertisement during office hour.