TEVTA Jobs 2023 has been announced in Pakistan by Government Vocational Training Institute Career through its official job portal https://tevta.punjab.gov.pk on 14th November, 2023 We have collected this TEVTA Faisalabad Jobs advertisement from daily Express newspaper. Applications are invited on prescribed applications form from suitable Pakistan Nationals. Eligible applicants are encouraged to apply for this recruitment by submitting provided application form.
If you are searching for Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Jobs in Punjab then you are at right page. Get TEVTA opening details from this page for new Jobs in Pakistan. TEVTA is currently hiring hardworking, dedicated, self-motivated and talented individuals. Interested applicants may apply for the following positions Instructor Autocad Diesel Mechanic, Lab Instructor Civil Autocad, Lab Instructor Electrician, Instructor Professional Cooking. Both genders men/women with Bachelor, DAE and BS degrees are eligible to apply for this Govt Jobs in Pakistan.
Interested applicants should submit their applications for this recruitment by last date 21st November, 2023. Eligible applicants must possess required qualification as well as experience in same filed for this recruitment. The limit for this TEVTA opening is 18 to 55 years old as per official notice.
TEVTA Jobs in Punjab 2023 Latest Advertisement Application Form
|Posted On||14 November, 2023|
|Last Date||21 November, 2023|
|Department||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Package||PKR, 50,000- 60,000.est|
The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) is a particular organization under the Industry, Commerce, Investment, and Skills Development agency. It’s a largest public sector organization formed to promote the TVET sector by providing technical and vocational education and training through nearly 400+ institutions across Punjab.
- Deputy Director Finance
- Medical Officer
- Cum It Incharge
- Ps To Principal
More Jobs in Pakistan:
- Peshawar Institute of Cardiology PIC Jobs 2023 Application Form
- IHRA Jobs 2023
- SCO Jobs 2023
- IBA Karachi Jobs 2023
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad UAF Jobs 2023
TEVTA Jobs Eligibility Criteria
|Gender Required:||Males and Females|
|Skills Required:||Teaching, Management|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 18 Years |
Maximum age: 55 Years
|Education Required:||Bachelor | DAE | Others | BS|
|Experience:||1 to 5 Years of Experience required|
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 50,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 60,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply For Jobs in TEVTA 2023?
- Complete applications accompanied with attested copies of education certificate, experience letter, domicile and 3x recent passport size photograph must be reached at Principal Govt Technical Training Institute Sabzi mandi, samdari before the last date November 21, 2023.
- No soft form (via e-mail) & incomplete applications will be entertained.
- Only Short listed candidates will be contacted for job interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview.
- Eligible candidate must have a domicile of any district of Punjab or Isb (ICT).
- The hiring company reserved the rights not to hire any post/ with hold the appointment against any advertised vacancy, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement & to use the received applications to make a loop for hiring in the future.
Last Date: The last date of application submission is 21-11-2023.
TEVTA Jobw Advertisement
Is TEVTA a private or Government?
TEVTA Punjab is a public sector entity of Government of Punjab.
What is the salary in TEVTA?
The minimum salary at TEVTA is PKR 44,802 (est).
What does TEVTA stand for?
Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) (Pakistan).
Who is the chief operating officer of TEVTA?
Ahmad Khawar Shahzad as Chief Operating Officer (COO) TEVTA.