Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab Jobs 2023 has been announced by Government of Punjab through TDCP’s official website https://tdcp.gop.pk/. If you are looking for New Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab Jobs in Pakistan then you are at right page. We have updated complete details about vacant positions, and application procedure below. Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani Nationals on prescribed application to fill the for the following positions. Eligible Male/Female candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria should submit their applications before the deadline. We have updated details regarding salary, age requirements, qualifications, domicile requirements, and eligibility criteria on this page.
Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab Jobs 2023 Application Form
|Posted On||19 October, 2023|
|Last Date||02 November, 2023|
|Department||Tourism Development Corporation Punjab|
|Salary Package||PKR, 28,000 – 43,750 Est.|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Employment Type||Permanent/Contract Basiss|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|4||Heavy Duty Driver|
More Jobs in Pakistan:
- Ordnance College Malir Cantt Jobs 2023
- District & Session Judge Poonch Jobs 2023
- FBR Jobs 2023
- Government College of Technology Jobs 2023
- Pak Army EME Center Quetta Cantt Jobs 2023
Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab Jobs Eligibility Criteria
|Gender Required:||Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply.|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 25 Years|
Maximum age: 35 Years
|Education Required:||Primary to Bachelor|
|Experience Required:||Minimum: 1 Year of Experience|
Maximum: 5 Years of Experience
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 28,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 43,750 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab Jobs 2023?
Applications well typed on plain paper along with CV, copies of Domicile, Experience Certificate, 3 recent Passport size photographs and education testimonials (duly attested/verified) should reach the office of the undersigned latest by 02.11.2023 with the name of post applied clearly written on the upper right corner of the envelope.
- The post shall be on contract basis for period of one year extendable on satisfactory performance.
- Applicant must possess domicile of Province of Punjab.
- The actual verification of original certificates will required in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
- Candidates, who are serving in Government/Public Sector and having relevant experience, may apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications without attested copies of Matric, Intermediate and Graduation Certificate/Degree and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Joint application for two or more positions or without the aforesaid marking shall be treated as cancelled.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel all the vacancies at any time without any reason.
- Both Male & Female can apply. The candidate (s) shall also sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
- Only shortlisted candidate (s) shall be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
Address: Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab(TDCP) 68-Trade Centre Block, Ayyosh Chowk, Johar Town, Lahore
Last Date: The last date to for submission of applications is 02-11-2023.
Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab Jobs 2023 Advertisement
How can I apply for this Govt jobs?
Application procedure is described on this page, read it carefully and submit your application before the last date.
Is Domicile required?
Yes, Domicile is required for this recruitment.
Is TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates for interview/test?
No, TA/DA will not be admissible to shortlisted applicants for test/interview.
Are incomplete/late applications can be accepted?
No, incomplete and late-received applications will not be accepted.
How Govt Employees can apply for these vacancies?
Already, govt employees should apply for this jobs through proper channels with NOC.