On this article, we updated new University of Balochistan Jobs 2023, including application procedure, last date to apply, and Eligibility Criteria etc. University of Balochistan (UOB) published a latest announcement about their job opportunities on contract and regular basis, through advertisement in Dawn Newspaper.
University of Balochistan (UOB) is seeking applications from qualified, committed, and hardworking individuals for the following posts Treasurer (BPS-20) and Resident Auditor (BPS-18).
In case, you’re looking forward to UOB Jobs 2023, then you need to look at the detailed description provided on this page.
University of Balochistan Jobs 2023 | UOB Online Apply www.uob.edu.pk
|Posted On||20 November, 2023|
|Last Date||08 December, 2023|
|Organization||University of Balochistan|
|Job Location||Quetta, Balochistan|
|Education||Ph.D, Bachelor, Master, MBA|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||PKR, 80000 – 100000.Est|
|Employment Type||Permanent/ Contract base|
University of Balochistan (UOB) Overview:
Here is brief overview of University of Balochistan (UOB):
- It’s established in 1970 by ordinance, later on governed by the University of Balochistan ACT 1996 and the unified ACT of 2022.
- One of the largest public university in Balochistan, providing higher education in Science, Arts, and Humanities etc.
- It has 06 faculties, 50 departments, 05 centers, and a constituent law college.
- Multiple sub-campuses and affiliated colleges are contributing to the diverse academic landscape.
- Its vision is to provide academic and research excellence to grow high-quality human capital for sustainable socio-economic development.
- Mission Statement:
- Student-centric institute, developing academic excellence, tolerance, and fairness.
- Supports ethical and professional standards, develop students to seek knowledge analytically, be creative, communicate efficiently, and become technologically informed.
- Supports faculty and staff in respective expertise and intellectual expansion.
- Moto to improve vaccine production and research bulk through the Center of Progressive Studies in Vaccinology and Bio-technology (CASVAB).
- Seeks to discover and exploit the native mineral and energy capitals of Balochistan.
- Short-term goal: Stand among the Top 10 Institute of the nation.
- Long-term goal: Reacher inclusion in the Top 500 universities/institutions internationally.
- Resident Auditor (BPS-18)
- Treasurer (BPS-20)
University Of Balochistan Jobs Salary
- Minimum Salary: PKR 80,000
- Maximum Salary: PKR 100,000
Related Jobs in Pakistan
- Forest Department Muzaffarabad Jobs 2023
- Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Sargodha Jobs 2023
- Haji Muhammad Rice & Processing Mills Sheikhupura Jobs 2023
- Quaid e Azam Divisional Public School Wazirabad Jobs 2023
- Public Sector Organization Islamabad Jobs 2023
Experience: An experienced aspirants will be preferred applying for these opportunities.
Recruitment Process: At any stage during the recruitment, the UOB administration reserves the right to terminate it.
Details: Please review the below attached advertisement for further information regarding this career opportunities.
Qualifications: Candidates with following education background Ph.D., Bachelor, Master, MBA or equivalent degree from a HEC recognized University are eligible for this hiring.
University of Balochistan UOB jobs 2023 Online Apply
- Candidates are required to submit their latest CV accompanied with all the attested copies of necessary documents to Room # 31 of Establishment Section before the given closing date.
- NO Ta/DA will be paid for test/interview
- The last date to apply for this UOB Jobs is December 08, 2023.
- For General TORS and job description read the given below career notice.
University of Balochistan UOB Jobs 2023 Last Date:
The last date to apply for this University of Balochistan jobs 2023 is December 08, 2023.
FAQs About University of Balochistan Jobs 2023
What is the eligibility criteria for UOB Jobs 2023?
The eligible applicants must possess the Bachelor to Phd degree in relevant filed.
Where is the location of UOB of Job?
These vacancies are open in Quetta, Balochistan.
Is experience required for UOB Jobs 2023?
Yes, experienced applicants will be preferred for these vacancies.
What is the deadline to apply for UOB Jobs?
The last date to apply for this hiring at UOB is 8th December, 2023.
How can I apply for UOB Jobs 2023?
You need to submit your latest Resume, along with all attested copies of the relevant documents to the OUB before the deadline. Read job ad for more details.
Can UOB cancel this recruitment?
Yes, hiring university has all the right to cancel or postpone the current hiring.
What vacancies are open in UOB Jobs 2023?
University of Balochistan is announced jobs for the following posts Treasurer (BPS-20) and Resident Auditor (BPS-18).