WAPDA Jobs 2023 announced by The Water & Power Development Authority on 26th September 2023 via Daily Dawn Newspaper. The last date to apply is 05 October, 2023.
WAPDA is currently hiring hardworking, well-disciplined, and talented professional from across the Pakistan. Desired male/female Applicants can apply for the following positions Assistant Director Tribal Area Development, Assistant Professor Zoology, Audit Security Inspector, Security Sergeant, Security Sergeant Armour, Security Sergeant Driver, Security Guard and Security Guard Food Handler. The interested candidates have to submit their applications online for these positions before the closing date 5th October 2023. You can find more details and eligibility criteria provided below on this page.
WAPDA Jobs 2023 | Apply Online Latest Advertisement
|Posted On||26 September, 2023|
|Last Date||05 October, 2023|
|Department||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Package||PKR, 50,000- 100,000.est|
Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) is a government- preserved communal organization that upholds and manages electricity and water resources of the country. While it does not supervise thermal power operations. WAPDA plays a key role in ensuring the availability and effective supply of electricity and water throughout the Pakistan. Among its notable assets are the Tarbela and Mangla dams, which contribute expressively to Pakistan’s hydroelectric power generation to run the country. With its headquarters situated in Lahore, Punjab, WAPDA serves as a vital institution in meeting the energy and water needs of the nation.
- Security Inspector
- Security Sergeant
- Security Sergeant Armour
- Security Sergeant Driver
- Security Guard
- Security Guard Food Handler
More Jobs in Pakistan:
- PPSC Jobs Advertisement 2023 Latest Vacancies | www.ppsc.gop.pk
- Planning and Development Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2023
- Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs 2023
- CMH Lahore Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- CMH Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 | Application Form
WAPDA Career Eligibility Criteria
|Gender Required:||Males and Females can apply for this job.|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 30 Years |
Maximum age: 45 Years
|Experience:||3 to 8 Years of Experience required|
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 50,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 100,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply For WAPDA Jobs 2023?
- WAPDA Job Application form is available at the WAPDA website www.wapda.gov.pk
- Download application form and fill it and send your applications with deposit slip of the Test Fee copy of CNIC, and 02 recent passport-size photographs to the address below.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Please write down the name of the post you are applying for in the upper right corner of the envelope.
- Please note that applications received after the last date or incomplete will not be accepted.
- Candidate must bring Original documents at the time of interview.
- Applicants are advised to read the given instructions carefully before filling out the prescribed form.
Address: OTS Office No. 1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, Islamabad
Last Date: The last date of application submission is 05-10-2023.
WAPDA Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Is Wapda a government?
Yes WAPDA is a government-owned department of Pakistan.
What is the salary of WAPDA?
The Basic Salary of Wapda Jobs is about RS. 50,000 PKR per month.
Note: This is an Estimated Salary.
What is the deadline for Wapda Jobs 2023?
The last date to apply for WAPDA Jobs 2023 is 5 October, 2023.
How to apply for latest WAPDA career?
Download appliaction form from www.wapda.gov.pk and submit it with attachement of relevant documents before the deadline.
Is female are eligible to apply?
Yes Female applicants are encouraged to apply for these vacancies.