Water and Power Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2023 has been announced in Pakistan through an advertisement in the lcoal newspaper. Get latest updates on Water and Power Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs in Pakistan from below to submit your applications. We have placed complete details about vacant positions, and application procedure below. Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani Nationals on prescribed application form for the following positions. Eligible Male/Female applicants from across the Gilgit Baltistan who fulfill the eligibility criteria should submit their applications before the last date. We have updated details regarding salary, age requirements, qualifications, domicile requirements, and eligibility criteria on this page.
Water and Power Department Gilgit Baltistan 2023 Application Form
|Posted On||21 October, 2023|
|Last Date||05 November, 2023|
|Department||Water & Power Division|
|Job Location||Gilgit Batistan|
|Salary Package||PKR, 40,000 – 80,000 .Est|
|Job Sector||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Employment Type||Permanent/Contract Basis|
- Resident Engineer
- Resident Engineer Civil
- Resident Engineer Electrical
- Resident Engineer Mechanical
- Assistant Resident Engineer
- Assistant Resident Engineer Civil
- Suib Engineer
- Sub Engineer Civil
- Sub Engineer Electrical
- Sub Engineer Mechanical
- Accounts Officer
- Supervisor Civil
- Supervisor Electrical
- Supervisor Mechanical
- Computer Operator
- Ltv Driver
- Htv Driver
- Office Attendant
- Security Officer
- Security Guard
More Jobs in Pakistan:
- Senate Secretariat of Pakistan Jobs 2023
- Cadet College Noshki Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- BPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply at www.bpsc.gop.pk – BPSC Consolidated Advertisement 14
- BPSC Jobs 2023 Consolidated Advertisement No 13 – Online Apply at www.bpsc.gop.pk
|Gender Required:||Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply.|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 41 Years|
Maximum age: 45 Years
|Education Required:||Primary | Middle | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | MBA | DAE | B.E | BS|
|Experience Required:||Minimum: 03 Year of Experience|
Maximum: 05 Years of Experience
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 40,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 80,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Water and Power Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2023?
- Application along with attested copies of testimonials (All educational certificates, training/ experience/course certificates, CNIC, Domicile, 02 Passport Size photograph and other supporting documents) must reach the office of the undersigned before closing date. Incomplete application will be rejected.
- The position applied for should be clearly mentioned at top of the envelope.
- Government/Semi Government employees should send their application through proper channel.
- The advertised posts are project posts and stand abolished on completion of the project.
- Appointment against the posts will be on contract basis for 01 year extendable till completion of the project subjected to satisfactory performance.
- Appointment order to the successful candidates will be furnished as per requirement at project site.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Applications must reach the Office of the Project Director, 26 MW SHPP near Baltistan Hydroelectric Workshop, 411 area Skardu within fifteen (15) days of publication of advertisement.
- Separate application will have to be submitted if an applicant wants to apply for more than one post.
- Disable person quotas, Women & Non-Muslim quotas will be applied as per government rules.
Last Date: The last date to for submission of applications is 05-11-2023.
Water and Power Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2023 Advertisement
How can I apply for Water and Power Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs?
Application procedure is described on this page, read it carefully and submit your application before the last date.
Is Domicile required?
Yes, Domicile is required for this recruitment.
Is TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates for interview/test?
No, TA/DA will not be admissible to shortlisted applicants for test/interview.
Are incomplete/late applications can be accepted?
No, incomplete and late-received applications will not be accepted.
How Govt Employees can apply for these vacancies?
Already, govt employees should apply for this jobs through proper channels with NOC.